What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
The TSC Heart of a Champion Training & Nutrition Program is the most powerful body transformation guide ever created. Go beyond shredded abs and great pecs and get the direct path to eating right, training properly and transforming your body and life forever. Build lean muscle, burn fat and become a fit, fast, and strong all natural athlete. Experience the benefits of True Health and Fitness. Make It Happen. Look your best, feel your best and perform your best. Maximize your potential and live life to the fullest. Chris Krueger TSC
- TSC Nutrition Profiles: 5 unique profiles, Blaze, Burn, Balance, Build, and Boost allow you to tailor the nutrition section to your specific needs.
- The Training-10: Ten weeks of the most efficient workouts to create a lean, strong, athletic, and beautiful physique.
- Build Lean Muscle as efficiently and effectively as possible, training for an average of only 35 minutes per day
- New Journal Feature: Allows you to log your workouts and track your progress as you transform.
- TSC Goal Setting: Ensures that you are setting the right goals and maximizing your potential.
- The Nutrition-10: The ten simple rules for eating right that will fuel your transformation.
- My Grocery List: It’s easy to make good choices when you have my exact shopping list.
- Burn Fat Fast: It’s entirely possible to burn 50 lbs of fat in 10 weeks, I did!
- TSC Proper Form: Ensures that your training is safe and effective.
- Boost your confidence, self-esteem, productivity, and success.
Can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. For starters, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. TSC Heart of a Champion Program scores an averge of 3.44, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. TSC Heart of a Champion Program scores 65.54/100 which is about standard – the frenzy levels haven’t arrived at fiver pitch yet.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.tscheartofachampionprogram.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $55.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tscheartofachampionprogram.com you’ll also be taken through to tscheartofachampionprogram.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)